Lead User Experience/Usability Designer
New York Life
April 2001 - present
Established a user experience team and processes for New York Life. Liaison between business & technical areas to develop the best solutions to user experience problems.
- Led design team of UX designers & business analysts
- Performed heuristic evaluations resulting in productivity gains
- Organized, facilitated and developed creative briefs on for 50+ applications
- Developed integrated suite of applications for Agency sales force
- Reduced insurance policy time to delivery by 60% through site visits, heuristic evaluation and UX redesign of policy application process.
Program Manager/Game Developer
June 2000 - Nov 2000
In conjunction with Pearson Television developed the creative and strategic direction of games, promotions, & online communities including the TV property "To Tell the Truth"
Senior Art Director
Mar 1998 - June 2000
Development and design of online version of TV properties Family Feud, 100%, and other multi and single player games.
Managed creative staff and interfaced with development teams in US, UK and Budapest, Hungary.
Electronic Publishing Specialist
June 1995 - March 1998
CD ROM development, web and print production for Collier's Encyclopedia, & Young Student Learning Library. Created digital version of encyclopedia products. Managed voice-over creation, & product testing.
Baldi Bloom Whelan Advertising
Oct 1992 - June 1995
Concept, design, and pre-press mechanicals for advertising clients. Supervised freelancers and staff.
Masters in Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
Renneselear Polytechnic Institute
Sept 2005 - May 2007
Bachelor of Fine Arts
School of Visual Arts
Sept 1986 - May 1990